- The SteamPunk Fashion LiveJournal has posted a photo gallery of the Coalition of Rather Unusual Denizens or C.R.U.D.
- 21 Amazing Movie Posters made with Lego.
- Astonishingly, Museum 2 beat out Terminator 4 over the weekend, making me wonder if this might be quits for the Terminator film franchise.
- Linda Hamilton talks Christian Bale and Terminator, joking “I’m ashamed to call myself his mother!”
- M. Night Shyamalan’s upcoming The Last Airbender is currently shooting in and around Philadelphia. WTF? Check out the production shots.
- Popular Mechanics runs down The 5 Geekiest Sci-Fi Movies at Sundance 2009.
- The Sprout Blog rounds up a few positive reviews for Terminator Salvation.
- The award-winning online sitcom The Guild is being released on DVD.
- Declare your love of the new Trek revival and get your ass beaten daily at school, as you Boldly Step Where No Fanboy Has Gone Before
5 Five Reasons Flying Cars Will Remain Unavailable.
- Free Fiction: Listen to “Summertime on Icarus” by Arthur C. Clarke at BBC Radio.
- Free Fiction: Read “Seven They Were” by James P. Davis at Wizards of the Coast.
- Hacker News asks, What’s your Favorite true story tech book?
- io9 has compiled a list of Thirteen Books That Will Change The Way You Look At Robots.
- The line between what’s real and what’s not is thin and shifting, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has decided to explore both sides. Boldly going where few government bureaucracies have gone before, the agency is enlisting the expertise of science fiction writers.
- Save the Semiprozine names some of the best new writers appearing in semiprozines.
- Fox attempts to silence the Dollverse fan website, telling the site’s admin that “Clearing up your misperceptions of the show has become very time consuming and frankly takes away valuable time that could be spent actively marketing the series in the proper way.” Wow, who knew Fox gave a shit what people think about its shows?
- Russell T Davies, the man who rejuvenated Doctor Who, says Goodbye to the Tardis, explains Why Doctor Who Couldn’t Fail. Next season will carry on with a new Doctor and a new production crew.
- According to Steven Spielberg, Video game consoles are doomed.
- Brian A. Klems lists the 101 Best Websites for Writers.