- Dune Trading Cards
- Full Scale Lego X-Wing is now the Largest Lego Model In History with 5.3 million Legos
- Game of Blocks: Meet The Man Who Built Westeros in Minecraft in this interview.
- What “Game of Thrones” would have looked like set in the 90s
- News: Apple directs ComiXology to yank 56 comics about sex & gay heroes
- News: Man finds priceless copy of Action Comics #1, first Superman comic book, hidden in walls of a house
- Geoff Johns heads to ‘Trinity War,’ bids farewell to ‘Green Lantern’
- Geoff Johns Reflects on 9 Years of Green Lantern
- Now You Know: The Car On The Cover Of Action Comics #1 Is A 1937 DeSoto (But That’s Just Part Of The Story)
- On The Increasing Complexity of Origin Stories
- Interview: Beau Billingslea From ‘Star Trek: Into Darkness’
- Interview: Joss Whedon Describes Why Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch Are in ‘The Avengers 2;’ Hints at New Villain
- Interview: NASA Connects Space Station and “Star Trek Into Darkness” Crews
- Interview: ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ screenwriter Damon Lindelof regrets ‘gratuitous’ Alice Eve underwear scene
- News: ‘Blue is the Warmest Colour’ is the first comic book adaptation to win top prize at Cannes. Let’s hold out hope for a wider distribution.
- 7 Female Film Critics You Should Be Reading
- The 10 Greatest Escape Movies of All Time
- The 10 Greatest Movies of the Millennium
- If The Internet Had Existed When ‘Wrath of Khan’ Hit Theaters
- The Results of the Reddit Top 100 Foreign Language Film poll
- Star Trek Into Darkness: 8 Things You May Have Missed the First Time Around
- Star Trek: The Ultimate Film Tribute is a supercut of the franchise.
- The Top 5 Underrated Sci-Fi Movie Masterpieces
- The Top 10 Most Unique Movie Theaters
- What Fast & Furious 6 Could Teach Star Trek Into Darkness About Women
- Why Does Hollywood Hate The Future?
- Why We Love, Hate, and Love to Hate J.J. Abrams‘ ‘Star Trek‘ Movies
- The Frisky wants to tell you which Star Trek aliens you date like. I’m all ears. That wasn’t supposed to be a Ferengi joke.
- How Will We View Adventure Time in 20 Years?
- Joss Whedon’s Wesleyan Commencement Speech: “You are all going to die”
- Interview: Kim Stanley Robinson chats with the S&L Podcast
- Interview: Stephen King on His New Book and Why He Doesn’t Watch Mad Men
- News: Tolkien’s epic about the legend of King Arthur published for the first time
- The 10 Greatest Apocalyptic Novels of All Time
- George R.R. Martin was supposed to write 50,000 words for the ASOIAF companion book, THE WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE. He wrote 250,000.
- Read Todd VanDerWerff On What Makes Ray Bradbury’s Science Fiction So Distinct And Wonderful
- Using Science Fiction to Better Understand the Sacrifices of Those We Honor
- Why does Science Fiction gravitate towards Dystopia and not the Utopia that Transhumanism promises?
- Grant Morrison: ‘Google Glass is half-fish, half-man’
- Move Over 3-D Printing. Hello 4-D!
- Robot exoskeleton suits that could make us superhuman – CNN.com
- There will be pizza on Mars
- Interview: “Cowboy Bebop” Director Shinichiro Watanabe
- Interview: Craig Ferguson seems to have a special liking for conversation with Stephen Fry. On Wednesday night, Stephen was back on the Late Late Show as the only guest. The naturally wide-ranging discussion includes Arthur Conan Doyle, America, mortality, religion, philosophy, science, homosexuality, and more.
- Interview: “Hannibal” And The Consequences Of Violence: Bryan Fuller, who developed Hannibal for NBC, talks about what he is and isn’t allowed to show on TV, about the episode that was pulled, and why the show being banned from Salt Lake City is a “badge of honor.”
- 10 Feminist Lessons We Learned From The Women Of Star Trek
- The 20 most insane Star Trek outfits ever
- The Art of the Title of Elementary
- Bring Back The Time Lords: why the Doctor’s race should return.
- Who Controversy: Doctor Who is a ‘thunderously racist’ drama which promotes dismissive attitudes towards black companions and ‘contempt’ for primitive cultures, academics have claimed. Is Doctor Who “Thunderingly Racist?” Fans: “Not Really” Finally, BBC denies ‘Doctor Who’ racism allegations.
- Why Do You Hate This? The series finale of Lost
- Big Money Cheating in Online Videogames
- Minecraft for N00bs: A Fanboy Explains
- Xbox One pre-owned strategy leaked
- 5 Ways First Pages Go Wrong
- 10 Screenwriting Lessons You Can Learn From Close Encounters
- Discovery of a Character – Finding, Building, Creating
- Screenwriting: How To Break The Rules