- Interview: Meet the new Marvel Comics’ X-Men: all women. CNN recently spoke with “X-Men” writer Brian Wood and editor Jeanine Schaefer about this historic moment in X-history.
- Interview: Gail Simone praises male reader support
- Check out eerie trailer for Babylon 5 creator’s new horror comic
- How Graphic Novels Became the Hottest Section in the Library
- ‘Man of Steel’: 4 Comics to Prepare You For The Movie
- You May Not Own that Digital Comic, Son
- Interview: Hugh Jackman on the set of The Wolverine discussing the idea of a X-Men/Avengers film … and the internet explodes. “I actually just asked the other day, I said, ‘I don’t know what the legal situation is, but why don’t these companies come together? Why isn’t it possible?’ Because personally, I would love to mix it up with Robert Downey Jr. and Iron Man and kick his ass. It’d be great.””
- Interview: io9’s interview with Drew Pearce about the screenwriting of Iron Man 3.
- Interview: Joss Whedon Talks Quicksilver, Firefly, and… Batman???
- Interview: MTV spoke to Will Smith about possibly coming back for Independence Day 2. At the very end of the clip, he says it’s possible, but the fact that his son doesn’t even know it’s in the works doesn’t exactly bode well.
- Interview: Peter Weller defends Trek 2, why it’s more than just a ‘gimmick’
- Interview: Shakespeare, comic books – for Joss Whedon, it’s all the same thing. The Village Voice speaks to Joss about Much Ado About Nothing and more.
- Interview: Why J.J. Abrams insists: ‘Star Trek has to be sexy’
- The 10 Most Heartbreaking Moments in Comic Book Movies
- io9 has created a supercut of folks being forced to marry other folks in science fiction and fantasy film.
- In Defense Of Tom Cruise In Science Fiction Movies
- Star Trek Into Darkness writer apologises for underwear scene
- Star Trek Into Fandom
- The Top 5 Underrated Sci-Fi Movies
- Interview: M.L. Brennan talks to SF Signal about the veneer of escapism.
- Interview: A Rare Interview with Master Storyteller Stephen King
- Interview: Kim Stanley Robinson joins the Slate podcast Stranger Than Fiction.
- Interview: The Time Traveler’s Wife author Audrey Niffenegger
- News: Kids Tend to Read Digital More Than Print
- News: Mystery and science fiction author Jack Vance dead at 96
- The E-Book Piracy Debate, Revisited
- Read Neil Gaiman’s amazing project A Calendar Of Tales online for free now.
- What You Need to Know about Book Piracy
- Is Bitcoin science fiction come to life?
- NASA Onboard for Creating 3D Food Printer for Mars Mission
- UN Human Rights Council talks killer robots
- Interview: Bernard Cribbins interview: Doctor Who, David Tennant, Daleks
- Interview: Straczynski reveals moving story of why Michael O’Hare left Babylon 5
- Doctor Who fans make my life a misery, says John Simm. The Village star says he is sick of overzealous attention from fans of Time Lord over his role as the Master in sci-fi show.
- The fifty greatest Joss Whedon moments.
- How Do We Like This River Song Timeline?
- River Song: Goodbye Sweetie?
- Was Doctor Who rubbish in the 1980s?
- What if Shakespeare had written for Buffy?
- The Whisperman star in this deleted scene from the Doctor Who finale
- News: Blizzard delays unannounced MMO until 2016, resets whole project
- News: Video game aims to help young cancer patients
- Anita Sarkeesian has uploaded the second video in her Tropes vs. Women in Games series. The video was temporarily removed after “her harassers abused YouTube’s flag function to get the video removed”.
- An honest, heartbreaking, and ultimately informative postmortem on the positively rated game Retro/Grade presented at the 2013 Game Developers Conference.
- How Microsoft screwed itself for the next generation of video game consoles
- Why We Can’t Have Male Leads in Videogames: Stephen Beirne examines why the idea of a male lead in a video game is just a ridiculous idea.
- Xbox One And Used Games: The Real Reason Everyone’s So Mad
- Amanda Palmer gave a talk entitled Connecting The Dots on being a Writer
- Got a (fairly tame) fan fiction idea? Kindle wants you. Not Everyone’s A Fan Of Amazon’s Fan Fiction Move. The Organization for Transformative Works parses out the legalese on Amazon’s new fanfiction program.
- Setting as a Character
- Short is the New Long: 10 Reasons Why Short Stories are Hot
- Tobias Buckell explains why 90% of the advice about writing is bullshit right now