- 7 Classic Movies That Almost Had Absurdly Dark Endings
- 10 Actors Who Would Be Awesome In The Marvel Cinematic Universe
- 10 Movie Endings With Disturbing Implications You Totally Missed
- The Hollywood Reporter ran a editorial pitching Man of Steel should be rated PG.
- Interview: My Bookish Ways interviews Brian McClellan of Promise of Blood
- Interview: SF Squeecast interviews Cherie Priest of The Inexplicables
- Interview: Tor Books UK interviews China Miéville of Railsea
- 30 Books That Should Be Turned Into Films
- Ebook anxieties increase as publishing revolution rolls on. Amazon’s bid for rights to sell secondhand ebooks adds another layer of complexity to a world where the certainties of print culture are dissolving.
- Pew Study: Why Parents Love Libraries
- Interview: V for Vendetta’s James McTeigue says Games need more direction
- The 10 Greatest Ever Zombie Games
- 5 things you need to know about new Star Trek video game
- 6 Most Overquoted Lines From Video Games
- 7 Best Video Game Franchises Of All Time
- Commenting on the Museum of Modern Art’s recent acquisition of Dwarf Fortress, Bill Coberly muses how the game might function as spectator sport.
- Start up company deliberately releases a cracked version of its own game with an ironic bug
- 7 Bizarre Things That Happened After My Book Was Published
- The 25 Mindblowing Things You Need to See After Beating “Bioshock Infinite”
- Closing The Gap: Moving From Notebook To Story
- How To Finish What You Start: A 5 Step Plan For Writers
- Keep Dreaming, Even When They Think You’re Nuts
- Who Owns E-book Rights From Old Publishing Contracts?
- A Writer’s Notebook Trap
- Writing Fantasy Heroes