- 11 of the Weirdest Christmas Images From Nightmare Before Christmas’ Tim Burton.
- Anaïs Goldemberg is selling spooky “Haunted portraits” on Etsy.
- Martin Ansin’s ‘A Wretched Hive’ ‘Star Wars’ Poster features Obi-Wan Kenobi beating up on the locals in the Mos Eisley Cantina.
- Mickey no More by Bopchara
- For all you posers out there, this is what absolute dedication to gaming looks like. Take note.
- Interview: Mike Carey talks Thor: Wolves of the North.
- The BBC News asks Is Spider-Girl the new Spider-Man?
- Interview: Daniel Radcliffe talks “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.”
- Interview: Emma Watson ponders fame, Daniel Radcliffe and that kiss.
- News: Shore has this week confirmed his return to score The Hobbit.
- 15 Movies That Would Make Terrible Video Games.
- An Experiment in Accurate But Misleading Movie Descriptions
- The ‘Harry Potter’ phenomenon: 7 surprising facts.
- Is the New ‘Avatar’ Blu-ray worth the purchase? Short answer: no.
- Jezebel on Ryan Reynolds being People’s Sexiest Man in the World.
- John Scalzi conducts An Experiment in Accurate But Misleading Movie Descriptions with humorous results.
- MTV counts down the top ten best quotes from the cast of Harry Potter.
- Photos of 15 Lord of the Rings Locations In New Zealand.
- Premiere names 10 Classic Movie Wizards Who Aren’t Harry Potter.
- TotalFilm weighs the merits of the Best & Worst: Fantasy Films.
- CollegeHumor imagines If Websites Were Pets.
- Interview: Amal El-Mohtar on Fantasy, The Middle-East, and a Conversation with Saladin Ahmed.
- Interview: Angela Slatter interviews Cherie M. Priest.
- Interview: Peter Orullian interviews Brandon Sanderson. (Part 3)
- Interview: StarShipSofa interviews Charles Yu and Saladin Ahmed. [Podcast]
- Interview: Wicked Little Pixie interviews Vicki Pettersson.
- News: Barnes & Noble opens first Spanish language digital bookstore in the U.S.
- Kindle vs. Nook: Specs and Features Compared
- The Biggest Star Wars Plot Hole, Explained By Science.
- Reasons not to commercialise space.
- Stranger than science fiction: Realist fiction struggles to grasp a world increasingly ruled by unreality. We need science fiction and the strange inventions of fantasy to help us understand the modern world.
- Entertainment Weekly offers an exclusive first look at Game of Thrones.
- Salon.com examines The fascinating morality of “The Walking Dead”.
- Walking Dead: Zombies for a recession-age America.
- Why the BBC’s new Sherlock is Science Fiction.
- The Huffington Post recognizes 7 Of The Best Author Websites.
- Orbit Books asks What kind of fantasy do you write?
- Orson Scott Card offers tips on Stereotyping Your Fictional Characters.