- News: J.J. Abrams will be Producing Samurai Jack: The Movie. Is Aku the smoke beast?
- News: Steven Spielberg Teams with Stephen King for an Under the Dome miniseries.
- Cinematical names the Top Seven Movies that Start Fights, including The Matrix Reloaded.
- Paste Magazine compiled a great list of The 25 Best Movie Performances of the Decade.
- SciFi Squad picks the The Top Ten Most Memorable Astronaut Movies in honor of the upcoming Planet 51.
- CollegeHumor has come up with the perfect Internet Application for Adults. I say, let’s make it mandatory!
- Check out what AdSense pairs with this Robert Pattinson website.
- Get the scoop on Flarf, the poetry of Googled search terms.
- Interview: Cormac McCarthy speaks with Row Three.
- Interview: CNN profiles Twilight author Stephenie Meyer.
- Interview: On their new video service, The Business of Writing by Tad Williams & Deborah Beale answer the question Why Did You Become a Writer?
- Interview: The Library of America interviews Peter Straub.
- Interview: The World SF News Blog interviews Sebastian A. Corn.
- News: Coraline author Neil Gaiman received ‘hate mail’ for liking Rudyard Kipling.
- Why SF fans (and authors) can benefit from reading other genres.
- A NASA website called “Be A Martian” allows users to play games while at the same time sorting through hundreds of thousands of images of the Red Planet.
- There may be fish-sized life on one of the moons of Jupiter right now. I say we deploy nukes!
- According to Sci Fi Wire’s “V deathwatch,” the ratings of the latest episode have dropped yet another eighteen percent.
- CollegeHumor envisions hilarious versions of Honest HBO Warnings. My favorite is “Non-Masterbatable Nudity,” cuz seriously, you shouldn’t get a guy’s hopes up.
- Gunaxin has come up with a list of Six Awesome TV Characters Who Need Their Own Shows, to which I would like to add two words: Air Homers.