Happy Thanksgiving Weekend Everyone!
- Interview: Tor offers an Interview With Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? Playwright/Director Edward Einhorn.
- Interview: ‘Harry Potter’ production designer Stuart Craig talks to MTV News about helping Harry retrieve Sword of Gryffindor from a frozen lake.
- Interview: Natalie Portman on acting at a young age.
- News: Original Darth Vader Suit up for auction
- Cracked laments these 7 Movie Badasses Who Completely Fail To Deliver.
- Cracked warns you off 6 Deadly Injuries You Think You’d Survive.
- MSN takes a less-than- lists the 50 Greatest Science-Fiction Movies of All Time.
- Peter Sciretta posts alternate, unused poster artwork for Inception.
- Stephen King names his choices for the Top 10 Films of 2010.
- Topless Robot lists The 10 Nerd Movies Most Superior to Their Books.
- UGO reviews The 100 Best Movie Spaceships.
- FAQ: The “Snake Fight” Portion Of Your Thesis Defense. (From McSweeney)
- Interview: BSC Review interviews Mark Charan Newton of Nights of Villjamur.
- Interview: Graphic Audio interviews Elizabeth Moon.
- Interview: Locus interviews Mur Lafferty.
- As Others See Us — An Author On Why She Loves Librarians.
- The Cranberry Cantos: Thanksgiving poems for family and friends.
- Huffington Post lists 19 Dysfunctional Families In Books for Thanksgiving Day.
- Jason Henninger on Science Fiction Cuisine: The Leftovers.
- Stop Blaming It On the Tryptophan: While the “because of turkey” excuse works for most things, it alone doesn’t explain your two-minute long holiday yawns.
- Sustainable Growth is an Oxymoron is an outstanding discussion of why the idea of “sustainable growth” is impossible in the finite system that is the Earth.
- MovieLine offers A video history of David Letterman flirting with Natalie Portman.
- TV Guide asks readers Which Shows Have Jumped The Shark?
- Interview: Sarah Domet, of 90 Days to Your Novel, discusses the writing life.
- Media Bistro offers a directory of the Best Literary Agents on Twitter.