- Cutest Thor cosplay ever?
- Papercraft tribute to Psycho
- Talk about creepy hobbies… Man Repaints Movie Character Dolls To Look Lifelike.
- This is the new Star Wars theme park we’re looking for. Fingers crossed!
- Interview: Huffington Post speaks with the newest Superman writer, Bryan Young about DC’s New 52
- News: DC Comics Offering Monthly Titles Via Apple, Amazon, Barnes & Noble
- Does The Comics Industry Have A Soul?
- Interview: The Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse interviews George A. Romero
- News: Justin Lin to Direct Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Hibernation’
- 7 Spoiler-Free Reasons to be Excited About Skyfall
- Beautiful Stills from Beautiful Films
- The first Neuromancer poster is just pure cyberpunk awesome
- Movies Try to Escape Cultural Irrelevance
- Six of the Best and Worst Anime Based on Video Games
- Will Disney Block Star Wars Fan-Made Content?
- Interview: The BBC interviews Phillip Pullman.
- Interview: Bookworm Blues interviews Sam Sykes of Skybound Sea.
- Interview: Fantasy Cafe interviews Courtney Schafer of The Tainted City.
- Interview: GeekChocolate interviews Joe Abercrombie.
- Interview: Maurice Sendak on publishing: “an Outrageously Stupid Profession”
- 10 Great Authors We Should All Stop Pigeonholing
- Book publishers have long been playing into Amazon’s hands: The proposed merger of Penguin and Random House might be too late for a publishing industry seemingly set on self-destruction.
- The classic sci-fi magazine OMNI is now available on the Internet Archive.
- Is pirating books bad for writers?
- Why Did Publishers Get So Big?
- Interview: Noam Chomsky on Where Artificial Intelligence Went Wrong
- Luke Skywalker’s robotic hand is finally a reality
- Interview: George RR Martin: ‘Ned Stark would lose a fight to Boromir’
- Interview: Joshua Jackson explains how Red Vines saved Fringe on Chelsea.
- Interview: Joshua Jackson Talks “Fringe” Series Finale
- News: ‘Doctor Who’: Neil Gaiman’s new episode to feature the Cybermen… and Warwick Davis. Why do they torment us by making us wait?
- News: Ron Moore to Adapt Outlander Novels for Starz
- Babylon 5 redefined TV science fiction, so why isn’t it better known?
- You loved Battlestar Galactica (but you may have been iffy on the ending), and you may have enjoyed Caprica, so now, coming soonish, in the most confusing way possible, is the long delayed Blood And Chrome. A web series, a sequel, a prequel, and movie and/or a DVD. Something like that. Probably starting this week.
- News: ‘World of Warcraft’ candidate vanquishes opponent in Waterville
- Are video games getting too accessible?
- How Halo Went From Video Game to Pulp Empire
- Should the feelings of empowerment in videogames be earned through skill, or doled out free of charge?
- 5 Ways To Get Your First Draft Material Out Of Your Head And Onto The Page
- 7 Reasons Agents Stop Reading Your First Chapter
- 40 Novels Which Should Be Real: The Best Of #NaNoWriMoOpeners
- Connie Willis on Dialogue
- Is National Novel Writing Month a Literary Threat or Menace?
- NaNoWriMo 2012 Week One: Six Writers Each Pen A Book In One Month
- Strategies to Make Sure You Actually Finish That Novel
- What to Do When You Discover That Your Story Isn’t Original