- Gruesome Halloween costume ideas from 25 terrifying cosplayers
- How to make a Chewbacca Domo
- Mutant X-Muppets defend a world that thinks they’re weirdos
- This scrapped concept art from Jurassic Park 4 shows off the insane dinosaur commandos that might have been.
- Wired featured a really cool coloring book for kids called E Is For Electronics. It’s the world’s first open-source, Creative Commons-licensed coloring book and uses famous folks and concepts from electronics.
- News: Ph.D. in Batman? First doctorate in comics to be awarded
- News: Star Trek: TNG clinches new comics line
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Marvel Comics
- Can Comics Become Legitimate Bestsellers?
- The most popular, epic webcomic you’ve never heard of
- Six Strange Cases of Science Fiction Trademarks
- Why pop culture is stuck in the recycle bin: remix provocateur Kirby Ferguson
- Interview: Star Trek Into The Darkness Writer Says Movie Will Melt Your Face
- Interview: Tim Burton Talks Beetlejuice 2
- News: ‘Attack The Block’s Joe Cornish Lands ‘Snow Crash’ At Paramount
- News: THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Extended Edition Announced!
- News: Ms. Marvel Rumored for THE AVENGERS Sequel
- News: Underworld director Len Wiseman is now officially directing Universal’s The Mummy reboot, being penned by one of Prometheus‘ writers.
- Michael Bay proves takes being a special effects whore to a whole new level as news breaks that Transformers 4 May Be Headed To Cybertron For “A New Type Of Action” … As Long As The Budget Allows
- A new The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey poster; this time, it’s Argentinian!
- Robocop goes full Westboro Baptist in new set pics
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas reads like Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. I never made that connection before.
- Watch this 22 minute featurette on the making of James Bond Skyfall
- News: Maurissa Tancharoen Whedon says that Dr. Horrible 2 might start filming as early as next year. … Promises, promises.
- The latest hilarious single-topic Tumblr: Memos From Fury
- NecromAnswers.com: an advice column for amateur necromancers
- What happens when Neil Gaiman tries to remember his hat.
- Interview: Iain M. Banks Revisits The Culture with ‘The Hydrogen Sonata’
- Interview: Legends of Fantasy chats with Carrie Vaughn
- Interview: A Revealing Interview With Author Stephen R. Donaldson: “One of the overall themes of The Chronicles: if evil is real, then the costs of standing against evil are also real. Nobody gets out of that struggle unscathed.”
- Interview: Watch Joe Abercrombie read from Red Country
- News: Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane – release date announced!
- Changes for retailers as ebook revolution goes global
- Damien G. Walter: Science fiction is a global language describing our shared future
- The Decline of the longevity of Men in the works of JRR Tolkien
- The eBook – Déjà Vu All Over Again?
- The Humble eBook Bundle is now active – pay what you want for Neil Gaiman, Corey Doctorow, Mercedes Lackey and more
- Is William Gibson A Modern Day Oracle?
- A Memory of Light Signing-by-Mail from Brandon Sanderson
- Paper books, digital books, they’re all good
- Potter fans divided over “Casual Vacancy”
- Astronomer uncovers the good, bad and WTF science of Prometheus
- The Best Way to Find Aliens: Look for Their Solar Power Plants. Astronomers search for Dyson Spheres.
- The very laws of physics imply that artificial intelligence must be possible.
- With The Oatmeal’s help, nonprofit buys property to build a Tesla Museum
- Interview: Neil deGrasse Tyson explains which James Bond gadgets could actually work… but spends more explaining why most of them wouldn’t work.
- Newest Fusion Engine Is Powered On Star Trek Like Dilithium Crystals
- Interview: Felicia Day sees CW airing ‘Dr. Horrible’ as big victory.
- Interview: Kevin Smith And His Comic Book Men Return
- News: Syfy is doing a dystopian Survivor meets Big Brother project called Opposite Worlds. Yet another bad decision in a long line of bad programming.
- ‘He doesn’t like endings,’ but ultimately Whovians don’t mind
- The History of DC Comics on TV
- Is Doctor Who a Religion?
- SFX picks the Top 25 worst science fiction and fantasy TV shows ever.
- Turns out, the legendary Most Interesting Man in the World, managed to survive the original Star Trek episode, “The Corbomite Maneuver” as a redshirt! Is there anything this guy can’t do?
- Ultimate Doctor Who infographic depicts the companions