- Half the internet is already drooling over them, but you may as well see them for yourself: Frank Frazetta’s paintings for Battlestar Galactica.
- Topless Robot looks at The 10 Greatest Superheroes to Get Drunk With.
- Wow. The preview for Azzarello’s JOKER is online, and seriously, I think people are going to be lining up to get their hands on a first edition.
- Cinema Blend compares the cast of Abram’s new Star Trek with the classic cast, side by side.
- Fan-made trailers are already flying think and fast for Batman 3 and some of them aren’t half bad.
- First Showing discusses 5 Badass Reasons Why Fans Will Love The Green Lantern Movie, starting with “Respect for Fans,” which I find dubious on general principal.
- The poster for The Day the Earth Stood Still starring Keanu Reeves has been released.
- You know what? When Dakota Fanning stops trying to be precious, there isn’t a whole lot left to work with. See for yourself at the trailer for her new superhero movie. Yeah, I said superhero.
- Is JJ Abrams The New Joss Whedon? Cuz if he is, his ass is going to be cancelled.
- Shirley Manson has confessed that she wants to see Terminators have sex on The Sarah Connor Chronicles… and around the world, teenage boys dream sweet dreams of Glau and Manson slathered in WD40…