- The famous March of Progress Re-imagined
- Star Wars as illuminated manuscripts
- The Strangest Real-Life Graves in the World
- Villafane Studios has posted a gallery of amazing Pumpkin carvings
- Interview: For Hellboy Creator Mike Mignola, the Real Horror Is Hollywood
- News: Ph.D. in Batman? First doctorate in comic books to be awarded
- 5 Tumblrs Every Black Sci-Fi And Comic Lover Should Know About
- Top Ten Tips on How To Collect Comics!
- The 10 Most Badass Fictional Flying Cars of Sci-Fi
- Vulture’s “25 Most Devoted Fan Bases” list.
- Interview: Nolan says he’d ‘love’ to tackle another hero in the DC universe
- News: Kristen Stewart Offered Kei In AKIRA … and I die a little inside.
- The ‘Cloud Atlas’ Question: When Is an ‘Unfilmable’ Book Actually Filmable?
- More ROBOCOP Set Photos Feature Signature Gun and Texting
- The Superhero Yin and Yang: 10 Ways The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises Can’t be Better than Each Other
- “Why George Lucas Is the Greatest Artist of Our Time” by Camille Paglia.
- Can playing Dungeons & Dragons make you a more confident and successful person? The PBS Idea Channel posits that playing pen-and-paper role-playing games helps to develop valuable life skills such as problem solving, people management, and abstract thinking.
- Interview: First Dumbledore, now this: Anne Rice confirms that the vampires Louis and Lestat are a gay couple with a child.
- Interview: Iain M. Banks on 25 Years of Writing Space Opera Novels
- Interview: In an interview with the New York Times, J.K. Rowling revealed “I don’t read fantasy or science fiction.”
- Interview: JK Rowling Expresses Shock at American Politics on Daily Show
- Interview: Publishers Weekly interviews Jasper Fforde of The Last Dragonslayer.
- Interview: Terry Pratchett: ‘What keeps me going is the fight’
- Using Science Fiction to Educate
- Where To Buy The Cheapest eBooks: Amazon vs BN vs iBooks vs Google Play
- 7 Scientific Facts That Will Ruin Movies for You
- Craig Venter Imagines a World with Printable Life Forms
- A planet with about the same mass as Earth has been discovered in orbit around Alpha Centauri B, a star in the Alpha Centauri triple star system – the solar system’s closest neighbor, a mere 4.3 light years away. Alpha Centauri B is very similar to the Sun, and this marks the first planet with a mass similar to Earth ever found around a Sun-like star.”
- Time-lapse video of space shuttle Endeavour’s journey through Los Angeles.
- Interview: Firefly cast and writers discuss nudity in “Trash.”
- News: Neil Gaiman Doctor Who Story Confirmed For Series 7b [More]
- 12 Book Subplots that Game of Thrones Season 3 Could Leave Out
- Buffy is one of “The 25 Most Powerful TV Shows of the Last 25 Years.“
- Blink was based off a short story in the 2006 Doctor Who Annual. You can read it officially from BBC here.
- CollegeHumor imagines what it would be like if TV shows were relationships.
- Is someone actually trying to make animated Firefly happen?
- Will this device mark the beginning of the end of Cable? [More]
- News: With 32 million active players per month League of Legends is the world’s most played video game, just finished it’s second World Championship with teams from the US, Russia, Korea, Taiwan and Europe competing for a $2 million dollar prize pool. The tournament was filled with stadium sized crowds, nonstop action, major upsets, even controversy. Congrats to the new champions!
- The blurring line between videogames and movies.
- Top five scariest videogames for Hallowe’en
- Videogames and morality – separating fact and fiction
- Will buying video games at a store soon be obsolete?