- CosGeek has posted a funny video of X-Men cosplayers busting a move at the NYCC.
- Geek Art Gallery has posted shots of an R2-D2 Pumpkin.
- Rick L. Ross spent 2 years building a replica of the chess-set that appears in Blade Runner for just a few seconds. He sculpted the pieces from scratch and the results are incredible.
- “You don’t get to be the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man without making a few enemies.” This poster was created by Steven Anderson, who sells t-shirts through RedBubble. He calls it “The Spidey Network,” but I prefer the “The Social Web.”
- Interview: Paul Cornell Talks Soldier Zero
- News: 77-Year-Old Brutally Beaten For Comic Collection, Dies
- ‘Tron: Legacy’ Variant Covers Light Up Marvel Super-Heroes in November
- BloginHood counts down the Top 5 Insults of SF.
- The Macross World Convention Celebrates Its Tenth Anniversary.
- Seven Reasons Why Bruce Campbell Is the Ultimate Convention Guest.
- Interview: Guillermo del Toro Talks Upcoming Projects.
- Interview: Matt Damon and Clint Eastwood Wonder If There’s Life After Death.
- News: Anne Hathaway and James Franco In Talks for ‘Alien’ Prequel
- News: Jessica Alba’s Nudity in ‘Machete’ Was Computer Generated; Is This The Future of Film Nudity?
- Mark Zuckberg says the framing device for “The Social Network” is inaccurate. He just likes building things, okay?
- MovieFone counts down The Best Foreign Slasher Films Ever.
- OnlineDegrees picks 10 Sci-Fi Movies That Don’t Totally Screw Up the Science.
- TotalFilm remembers Film features: 20 Mismatched Movie Fights.
- TotalFilm suggests 40 Star Wars Stories That Should Be Movies.
- What if We Ran Universities Like Wikipedia?
- What ‘The Social Network’ Says About Facebook’s Place on Campuses
- Interview: Adventures in SciFi Publishing interviews Diana Rowland, author of Secrets of the Demon. [Podcast]
- Interview: Agony Column interviews Karen Joy Fowler of What I Didn’t See.
- Interview: FortyKey sits down with Bruce Sterling.
- Interview: Funky Bookstop interviews Janice Hardy.
- Interview: Jonathan Strahan chats with Gary K. Wolfe.
- Interview: SF Crowsnest has a brief interview with horror author Brian Lumley.
- Interview: The Sharp Angle interviews Janice Hardy, author of The Shifter.
- Interview: The Tome Show interviews R.A. Salvatore, author of Gauntlgrym.
- Interview: Tony C. Smith host of the StarShipSofa talks with Diabolical Plots.
- Do Booksellers Sell Too Many Non-book Items?
- “Running the Books” Confessions of a prison librarian: What a lapsed Orthodox Jew learned from the pimps, con men and gangsters in the big house.
- Wertzone discusses Power in Epic Fantasy.
- Steal from this McDonald’s and get marked with location-particular synthetic DNA. The future of anti-theft is here.
- News: ABC Trims ‘V’ Series Order To 10 Episodes
- News: Chuck Gets Full Season Order!
- News: ‘Glee’ Creator To Direct ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Remake
- Bloody Disgusting has posted 70 horrifying high res images of The Walking Dead.
- Conan’s new logo, with wallpapers and more.
- Mania remembers 10 Terrific Toy Commercials. I miss my Captain Power toys.
- Tablets Posing Threat To Gaming Devices?
- Traditional New Game Sales Down; Rentals, Downloads And Used Sales Up
- T.N. Tobias dissects the Anatomy of a Short Story.