- Are Video Games Art?
- Batman, Iron Man, and 22 more superhero-carved Halloween pumpkins
- Borg Cube Cake
- Death Star Pumpkin
- How to Carve a Jack-O-Lantern a Secret Pumpkin Brain
- Throne of Games
- Who needs a Diamond When You Could Propose With Portal’s Companion Cube?
- Wonder Woman Pumpkin Carving Tutorial
- Interview: Carrie director Kimberly Peirce tells us why tampons are still terrifying
- News: The Los Angeles Times is reporting that Warner Bros. has officially scheduled a Justice League movie for summer of 2015, where it will go head to head against Avengers 2.
- News: Stephen Colbert to Make Cameo in ‘The Hobbit’
- 40 Awesome Behind The Scenes Photos From Horror Movies
- The Avengers (in 90 seconds) video: Another funny summarization of the Avengers.
- Bond 50 – SFX Magazine has been recapping all 22 “official” Bond films, from Dr. No to Quantum of Solace in the run up to Skyfall
- Did China’s ban on time travel make Looper a bigger hit there?
- The first television trailer for The Hobbit has hit the web.
- Galaxy of Gore: 10 Must-See Horror Flicks Set in Space
- How A $19 Million Movie Makes $150 Million… And Still Isn’t Profitable
- I never realized this, but the Raptors in Jurassic Park were men in costumes
- If You Still Don’t Get Cloud Atlas, This New Featurette Should Help
- Rotten Tomatoes updates their 75 best reviewed horror movies of all time for 2012.
- “Unfilmable” Science Fiction and Fantasy Books That Somehow Got Filmed
- Video of ROBOCOP and His Motorcycle in Action
- Back From Yet Another Globetrotting Adventure, Indiana Jones Checks His Mail And Discovers That His Bid For Tenure Has Been Denied.
- Stephen King Kicks Off Horror Webcomic Little Green God of Agony
- World’s Geekiest Bar Now Open In Paris
- Interview: Jeffrey Ford on After: Nineteen Stories of Apocalypse and Dystopia
- Interview: Suvudu interviews Terry Brooks
- News: Phones Trump Kindles & iPads As eBook Readers For Under 30 Set
- Amazon Allegedly Deletes Customer’s Kindle; Incident Triggers Discussion About Ebooks, DRM. Amazon’s zapping of customer’s Kindle library shows why we need library-provided ‘content lockers.’ UPDATE: Amazon customer’s account mysteriously restored.
- Reclaiming the Lost Publishing Mojo
- Ten ways to save the publishing industry
- Interview: ‘Fringe’ Joel Wyman final season Q&A: “It’s hopeful at the end”
- Interview: Robert Kirkman Explains ‘Walking Dead’ Spoilers
- Interview: Rod Serling discusses writing.
- The 25 Most Devoted Fan Bases
- Every episode of ‘The Walking Dead’
- We Are Never Ever Gonna Cook Together is a Breaking Bad Taylor Swift parody.
- News: Google report claims 50 per cent of tablet users play games [More]
- News: One Person Allegedly Already in Line for Wii U
- 13 Scariest Moments in Gaming This Generation
- Are video game stores becoming irrelevant?
- Games Are Best When Things Go Wrong
- Taking a cue from video games, a new idea for therapy
- Valve Improves Its Security Blanket by Bringing Non-Gaming Software to Steam