- Allison Hoffman’s Amigurumi Brings Yarn Versions Of Your Favorite Characters To Life
- Gaming Luggage Labels
- How to Zombie-Proof your House
- Madman Building Full-Scale Millennium Falcon Replica (Complete With Interior!)
- Planet Express Crew Gets Kooky, Not Altogether Ooky, As The Addams Family
- Interview: ‘Chronicle’ Writer Max Landis Talks Superman & Action Comics
- 5 Horror Comics/Manga To Scare Your Socks Off
- Where to Sell Your Digital Graphic Novels and Comics Online
- Interview: DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg offers advice
- Interview: Silent Hill: Revelation Cast, Director On Video Game Origins
- News: Wattpad Tries Serial Fiction with Help From Margaret Atwood
- 40 Behind The Scenes Photos From Horror Movie Sets
- A group of friends replicate the Avengers shawarma scene.
- Exclusive Video: The Making of Cloud Atlas
- ScreenRant picks the 15 Worst Movie Villain Costumes
- Skyfall Footage Shows Daniel Craig Shooting Action Scene
- Wachowskis’ Film Slammed By Group For Lack Of Asian Actors
- Interview: Ben Whishaw, ‘Cloud Atlas’ Star, On Understanding The Epic Film
- Interview: Sense of Wonder interviews Guy Gavriel Kay of Under Heaven
- Interview: When Gravity Falls interviews Gail Martin of the Magic anthology.
- News: Pew Research Center: Young Americans prefer reading e-books on cell phones and computers
- 10 Novels That Are Scarier Than Most Horror Movies
- Are Self-Publishing Authors Killing the Publishing Industry?
- It’s Genre. Not That There’s Anything Wrong With It!
- The One Where NASA Asks for a Tractor Beam
- Sci-fi writers help scientists bridge gap between fantasy and reality
- Scientists discover ‘living power cables’, ala Avatar.
- Interview: ScienceFiction.com Interviews AMC’s ‘Comic Book Men’
- Reviews: Best review of Doctor Who ever… [Via]
- The 10 Best Episodes of the 1980s Twilight Zone TV Series
- Hack, Slash, Squish: Gender and Sex In Season One of Game of Thrones
- Has the Doctor become too human? Discuss.
- A nine year old who “views the world entirely through the lens of Harry Potter” matches up figures from the third presidential debate with HP characters. Mitt Romney is Dolores Umbridge? Harsh.
- Interview: Data entry, risk management and tacos: Inside Halo 4’s playtest labs with Eric Schuh, senior user researcher at Studios User Research
- News: Video Game Called “Rage Control” to Help Children with Anger Issues
- 10 Classic Video Games Still Raking In Cash
- 10 Video Game Franchises That Have Lost Their Way
- Five Reasons Video Games Should Have Better Economies
- Consolation Prize: The Game Console Is Dead. What Will Replace It?
- Gaming Faces Its Archenemy: Financial Reality
- Video Games in an Art Museum?
- Robert J. Sawyer: Five myths about science fiction writers