- Candy Corn Traffic Cones
- Fail Whale Pumpkin
- Fandomania offers this gallery of Edgar Allan Poe fan art for Halloween.
- Jack Skellington cosplay
- Make some kid’s year, give out the World’s Largest Gummy Worm this Halloween!
- Interview: ComicAttack talks with Dark Horse’s Scott Allie about Buffy.
- Interview: Robert Kirkman on The Walking Dead and Why 20 Pages Is Enough.
- Mania suggests 13 Comics to read Halloween Night.
- Colorado University is offering a class on zombie survival.
- Furious Fanboys names 10 Of The Best SciFi Sidekicks.
- io9 has compiled a list of sci-fi and fantasy stories that help you deal with death.
- Tobias Bucknell on Steampunk and Pastoralism.
- Two harsh critiques of steampunk: The Hard Edge of Empire by Charlie Stross and Stupid Things We Say by Nisi Shawl. It looks as if the backlash has begun.
- Interview: Beth Accmando gives an interview about her time playing a zombie in the short film My Boring Zombie Apocalypse at NPR.
- News: Dark Knight sequel won’t be in 3D, will be called Dark Knight Rises, and won’t include the Riddler. More disappointments inside!
- The AV Club series My Year of Flops unearths the Stephen King-written, Stan Winston-directed Michael Jackson’s Ghosts. Watch it online! (2, 3, 4)
- Fantasy Magazine picks Ten Hammer Films to Horrify You This Halloween.
- Film Critic picks the Top Ten Movie Halloween Costumes from 2010.
- Here’s a nice list of 20 British Science Fiction Films – not all good, but all British.
- Lucasfilm on converting Indiana Jones into 3D: “This is completely false. Right now, we are totally focused on bringing Star Wars to 3-D.”
- MovieLine suggests 5 Halloween Horror DVDs You Can Show Your Kids With Minimal Psychological Damage.
- Premiere explains How To Die In A Horror Movie (very quickly).
- Premium Hollywood names their Dream Cast for The Hunger Games.
- Topless Robot suggests 20 Awesome Horror Anthology Movies.
- TopTenz looks back at Top 10 Funny Zombie Movie Moments.
- Interview: David Weber is this week’s guest on the Dragon Page.
- Interview: From Bar to Bar interviews Mark Charan Newton of Nights of Villjamur.
- Interview: PG Holyfield, of Murder at Avedon Hill, speaks with The Murverse.
- The 13 scariest books of all time NOT written by Stephen King
- Author Kate Mosse share her picks for the top 10 ghost stories.
- Dano Buzz has a Top 5 List of Best Debut Sci Fi Books by New Novel Writers.
- SFx explains Why The Wheel Of Time Has Been Hailed As A Masterpiece.
- Interview: Scientist Phil Plait gives an awesome breakdown on zombie science and how zombies are a theoretical possibility.
- Halloween 2010: Top Costumes, History, Myths, More
- Halloween Special: New world record set for heaviest pumpkin
- “Zombie Virus” Possible via Rabies-Flu Hybrid?
- The Reverse Geocache Puzzle Box is quite nifty! Here’s a video interview of the inventor. Maybe you prefer the analog version? Or do you want to build your own?
- Interview: Robert Kirkman talks ‘Walking Dead’ TV series
- Interview: Russell T Davies talks about the infamous Sarah Jane Adventures line.
- News: Conan To Air Warm-Up Show Online
- News: Laura Prepon Joins Castle as Nikki Heat
- News: Syfy cancels ‘Caprica’
- MSN counts down the Top 10 monster shows on television.
- SciFi Now takes a run at picking the Ten Best Science Fiction Television series.
- Stars talk with TV Guide about their most memorable Halloween costumes.
- With Jay Leno’s Tonight Show ratings now below what Conan O’Brien’s were, many in the comedy world see it as just desserts for Leno.
- Why TV may not be such a Great Idea makes some good common sense points, though I think the arguments will be lost on most Americans.
- Hardcore Gaming 101 presents A Brief History of 2D Fighting Games.
- Parents Television Council Calls ESRB Rating Compliance “Abysmal”