- Around 2,000 people flocked to see Banksy’s Portrait of an Artist as part of an exhibition by cutting edge Bristol-based collective Crazy Fools in The Library, in Upper Street, Islington (London).
- Comic Alliance offers a gallery of Business Cards from Fictional Comics Companies.
- Star Wars comparison chart, tattooed Han Solo, and more by Chris Bishop.
- Star Wars Prints by Andy Helms
- Annie Gala weighs in on The Great Debate: Bruce Wayne vs. Dick Grayson.
- Comics Still King at Baltimore Comic-Con.
- Furious Fanboys lists 5 Ridiculously Improbable Moments in Science Fiction.
- News: Kick-Ass 2 has been greenlit, according to Mark Millar.
- News: Thanks to the discovery of the 25 minutes of lost footage unearthed in an Argentine museum, the sci-fi classic “Metropolis” has been put back together the way the director intended.
- Film.com imagines what the Pitch Meeting for M. Night Shyamalan’s Devil might have looked like.
- News: Seth Green producing online interactive reality show.
- Google’s Earth by William Gibson
- Interview: Boston.com has an absolutely fascinating interview with Andrew Pettegree, author of The Book in the Renaissance. The parallels between printers’ problems at the time and the publishing industry today are legion.
- Interview: Game of Cages author Harry Connolly talks with Kate Baker.
- Interview: Suvudu On Air interviews Charles Yu, author of the recently released novel, How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe.
- Escape, Resonance, and Recovery: Traversing the Values of Fantasy at SFWA.
- News: Staples to sell Amazon.com’s Kindle electronic book reader in stores.
- Is AI More Common Than Biological Intelligence Across the Universe?
- Get your Serenity Architectural Cutaway Set now.
- Science Fantasy Universe lists The Ten Worst Aliens in Star Trek History. [Part 1]
- T.N. Tobias explains that Story Emerges from Simplicity and Clarity.