- 52 Shades of Greed is a new art project from Occupy Wall Street
- Dalek Wedding Cakes
- Patrick Rothfuss plugs this somewhat naughty Literary Pin-Up Calendar
- Somebody needs to make J★RYU’s “The Ghost of You Haunted Me” exhibit into a Nightmare Before Christmas style claymation film. It would be brilliant.
- This is a remote controlled, Barbie-sized power loader
- Comic book sales thrive despite digital age
- Dark Horse Continues Superhero Revival With “X”
- Interest in comic books grows
- Tomorrow Jones is a comic about a female superhero just starting out.
- Interview: CBC’s Eli Glasner sits down with Joss Whedon and talks about Much Ado About Nothing at TIFF in Toronto.
- Interview: Joss Whedon praises ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ director.
- Interview: Lana Wachowski opens up about sex change
- Interview: Watch the Q&A from the premiere of Much Ado About Nothing.
- Interview: Variety interviews Joss at the Toronto International Film Festival.
- News: In Trek news, J.J. Abrams sequel has a title – Star Trek Into Darkness.
- Indy vs. the Swordsman: A new look at a classic ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ scene
- Top Ten Greatest Science Fiction Worlds!
- WhatCulture! points out 5 Ways Star Wars Prequels Are Better Than The Original Star Wars Trilogy. Children of the seventies and eights may feel free to disregard this link. It’ll just precipitate a counter-rant.
- News: McAfee: Emma Watson Is ‘Internet’s Most Dangerous Search Term’
- News: Nearly one fifth of the U.S. can’t watch online HD video
- The Great Geek Sexism Debate
- What If Jurassic Park Was a Musical?
- Interview: Lapham’s Quarterly interviews China Mieville
- Interview: New Release Interview for Two Ravens & One Crow by Kevin Hearne
- Interview: Tor/Forge talks with Cory Doctorow and Charles Stross.
- 10 Science Fiction Books Every Physicist Should Read
- Agency Pricing Settlement: Some fear higher prices are the way? But, then again, Amazon is already discounting settling publishers’ ebooks.
- Are Free eBooks Killing the Market?
- Chris Beckett’s Special message to people who don’t read SF
- “How To Read Gene Wolfe” by Neil Gaiman
- LitReactor on The Top 10 Best Closing Lines Of Novels.
- Toward working definitions of science fiction and fantasy
- The World SF Blog discusses Heinlein and Racism.
- Behold, the Toothbrush That Just Saved the International Space Station
- Toys R Us to Launch Their Own Kid-Friendly Tablet
- News: Grab the tissues! Fringe finale date confirmed
- News: Matt Smith learnt to ride a horse for Doctor Who
- Doctor Who : A Town Called Mercy episode pictures released
- Seven (or More) Queens That The Doctor Met Before Nefertiti…
- Stan Lee, Still a True Believer, Spends a Day on AMC’s ‘Comic Book Men’