- 100 Awesome Star Wars T-Shirts
- Thanks Google. I’ll never be able to give mouth-to-mouth again.
- Vintage Sci-Fi Character Business Cards.
- Interview: Jane Espenson talks Buffy Season 8 and more.
- News: Not only are they making more Resident Evil live-action movies, they are making a sequel to the CG-animated Resident Evil: Degeneration called Resident Evil: Damnation.
- MovieFone looks back at The 10 Best Heist-Movie Disguises.
- Interview: Amberkatze interviews Gail Carriger, author of the Parasol Patrol.
- Interview: The Atlantic interviews William Gibson.
- Interview: Fangoria and Hellnotes both interview Haunted Legends‘ Ellen Datlow.
- Interview: LocusMag interviews Cherie Priest, of Four & Twenty Blackbirds.
- Interview: SFX interviews Terry Pratchett.
- All Those Years Shopping At Independent Bookstore Wasted. [The Onion]
- Forbes examines The Vanishing Line Between Books And Internet.
- io9 asks What Is Military Science Fiction?
- Jeff Vandermeer rightly calls Brandon Sanderson on his recently released essay.
- Twilight & Young Adult Books Altering Teen Brains.
- Interview: Jewel Staite: How Firefly should have ended, Dragon*Con and more
- Conan O’Brien decided to take some questions today from fans who posted to his Facebook page. Here are the 20 most ridiculous questions he was asked.
- Will ‘True Lies 2′ Work as a TV Show?
- Cinematical argues the merits of 7 Video Games That Could Make Great Movies.
- Gabe Newell on Steam, piracy and DRM, part of PC Gamer’s Valve Week.
- How to Add Suspense to Your Novel.
- On the Experience of Seeing Your Cover for the First Time.
- Things I Wish A Pro Had Told Me When I Started Out [Podcast]
- Words Almost Everyone Mixes Up Or Mangles. Do you know the difference between “wangle” and “wrangle.” Probably not.
- Writing Nowadays–What Writing Pays