- Awesome New Concept Art Unveiled for Batman: Arkham City
- Costume Redesigns for Superman, Wonder Woman, Starfire by Aaron Diaz
- The Deleted City digital archeology project visualizes Geocities as a giant virtual city
- The glory of bad SF and fantasy cover art
- The Star Trek Quiet Book, by the author of The Jedi Quiet Book
- Super Mario Bros Graffiti
- Interview: Acclaimed comic-book writer Grant Morrison talks about his take on the legendary Action Comics and equally iconic Superman!
- Interview: David Finch talks about returning to the Caped Crusader in Batman.
- Interview: The Fury of Firestorm: Gail Simone and Ethan Van Sciver chat.
- Interview: Peter Milligan talks with us about the “other” Justice League
- Interview: Tony Bedard answers questions about The New Guardians
- Interview: Slayalive has a Q&A with Scott Allie for Angel & Faith #2.
- News: DC Makes 100 Titles Available Digitally Exclusively On Amazon Kindle Fire
- Five questions about the Kindle Fire and digital comics
- Patton Oswalt Ragequits DC Comics Following Encounter with Survey Worker
- Sexism in Comics is Not New–Here’s What You Should Do about It
- Super-Heroes Don’t Like to Smile Anymore, Not on the Covers of DC’s New 52
- io9 picks the 10 Coolest Death Scenes in Science Fiction History
- Interview: Chris Evans on playing a superhero in ‘The Avengers’
- Interview: Damon Lindelof teases the plot elements of ‘Prometheus’
- Interview: Jonathan Nolan Talks Leaked ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Set Photos
- News: Iron Man 3 To Be Shot in North Carolina
- News: Mortal Kombat Movie Reboot Is A Go, Being Prepped for 2013
- News: Wanted 2 Is Happening… Yay?
- News: Warners Planning Major ‘Twilight Zone’ Feature!
- 40 Greatest Science-Fiction Posters, as chosen by TotalFilm
- 145 Reasons Why Spider-Man 3 Sucked
- Empire’s Fantastic New Photo Spreads for Fincher’s ‘Dragon Tattoo’
- A Few More Explosive New ‘The Avengers’ Photos from EW Revealed
- There Is Hope: Steven Spielberg Regrets Altering ET
- Watch a trailer for Milla Jovovich’s Faces in the Crowd, which looks to be this year’s big Halloween release.
- Roger Ebert provides some useful analysis of Netflix’s future – he’s positive on it.
- Interview: The Agony Column interviews Lev Grossman of The Magician King.
- Interview: Compulsive Reader interviews Angela Slatter of Girl with No Hands
- Interview: George R. R. Martin of A Dance with Dragons talks to Young America
- Interview: Jim Butcher Opens the Dresden Files for The Geek’s Guide
- Interview: Language of Sci-Fi talks to China Miéville about Embassytown
- News: Bloomsbury to digitally revive out-of-print books
- News: Pottermore e-book launch pushed back to 2012
- 12 Books That Have (Ironically) Been Banned in the U.S.
- Amazon retroactively replaces Reamde, repelled readers revolt
- Borders’ Liquidation Sales an Unexpected Boon for Authors
- The Digital Age and How Publishers Are More Important Than Ever
- The smell of e-books just got better
- Things We Never Told You: Ode to a Bookstore Death
- Gigantic gravitational waves could explain the universe’s biggest mysteries stories
- NASA report confirms: Commercially-designed rockets are way cheaper than government goods. So, why is space exploration still the government’s domain?
- Scientist and Science Fiction author Joan Slonczewski, author of A Door Into The Ocean, guest blogs about science fictional and microbiology on Charles Stross’s site: Salt Beings, Microbes grow the starship, Synthetic Babies
- What will the first humans on Mars eat? One scientist has the answer.
- At least one writer thinks the Fire is a threat to the iPad: It’s the Price, Stupid! Another thinks it’s more of a threat to other Android tablets, while others think it will have no impact on the high-end tablet market, serving simply as an entry-level product.
- Interview: The AV Club interviews Alan Tudyk.
- Firefly quote prompts bizarrely escalating university censorship battle.
- Five New Images From Season 2 Premiere Of The Walking Dead
- Freaks and Geeks: Where are they now?
- How Dexter is Like a Superhero: Is TV’s greatest killer more Batman than butcher?
- How Good Doctor Who Has Gotten at Making Pepper Pots Scary Again
- Walking Dead Season Premiere To Be Preceded by Web-Only Prequel
- Interview: Cliff Bleszinski on Gears Of War 3′s story, themes and design.
- Interview: For the first time, the Quantic Dream founder David Cage reveals how he saved his studio from disaster
- Interview: Meet the man behind Angry Birds: Jaakko Iisalo tells us how Rovio made the world’s most successful mobile game.
- 51 Percent of Gamers Not Happy with 3D Consoles
- Gears of War Franchise Aiming For More Emotional Storytelling
- Pick Up the Third Volume of Portal 2’s Soundtrack for Free
- Tim Rogers has written a long piece about the evils of social gaming
and the mechanics of getting players to pay for virtual items. This, in reaction to certain mechanics in the new facebook mega-game, The Sims Social, which Tim has also reviewed, calling it “A Love Letter from a Computer Virus”