- Creepy Optical Illusion Children are going to be the Speed Bumps of the Future.
- Geek Heaven at Burning Man
- Kevin Tong is selling MOON Posters.
- Stormtroopers And Redshirts turns out to be a very short game.
- Interview: John Romita Jr talks Kick-Ass, Marvel, Avengers and more
- The Digital Comic Museum is a site for downloading free Golden Age Comics.
- Go to Hell: Five Favorite Comic Book Visits to the Devil’s Playground.
- News: ‘Hobbit’: Martin Freeman still in mix
- Killerfilm has compiled an intelligent list of the Best Horror Films of the Decade.
- SyFy picks the Top 5 Crazy Scientists.
- TotalFilm nominates 9 Mark Millar Comics That Should Be Movies.
- Interview: Copyright Clearance Center interviews of Peter Brantley, director of the InternetArchive’s BookServer Project. [Transcript]
- Interview: Ilona Andrews talks with FantasyBookCritic of the Kate Daniels series.
- Interview: Larry Niven puts in an appearance on The Dragon Page.
- Interview: The Living Dead interviews Cherie Priest, author of Reluctance.
- Interview: Wizards talks with R.A. Salvatore at Gen Con.
- News: World’s most expensive book to be auctioned
- “I stole from Wikipedia but it’s not plagiarism,” says Houellebecq.
- The brain speaks! Scientists decode words from brain signals. “In an early step toward letting severely paralyzed people speak with their thoughts, University of Utah researchers translated brain signals into words using two grids of 16 microelectrodes implanted beneath the skull but atop the brain.”
- News: The Office Staff Wants Harvey Keitel To Replace Steve Carell
- News: Universal Lands Stephen King’s ‘The Dark Tower’ And Plans Unprecedented Feature/Network TV Adaptation… Woot!
- Clicker Blog wonders Which New TV Shows Will Get The Axe First This Fall?.
- In honor of the new Nikita, PopEater looks back at the most Kick-Ass Ladies of Television.