- Prey – a lightweight application that will help you track and find your laptop if it ever gets stolen. It works in all operating systems and not only is it Open Source but also completely free.
- LastPass – the last password manager you’ll ever need. Available on almost all common platforms, its easy to use, and free.
- Hid.im – a new web-based service that allows users to hide .torrent files inside PNG images. This means that users can easily upload hidden torrent files to their favorite image hosting service and forums, or use it as an avatar on social networking sites without being censored.
- Audiobox – a full-featured desktop-like HTML 5 application right into your browser, the AudioBox.fm Cloud Web Player. Accessing, streaming, organizing and storing your media files is easier than ever.
- CSS Ninja has created an amazing Pure CSS collapsible tree menu.
- How To: Make a DIY iPad stand from pencils and rubber bands
- How to access Hulu from outside the U.S. without a proxy server.
- HOW TO: Transfer Your iTunes Library Onto Your New OS
- Run Android Apps on Your Windows PC
- Barnes & Noble introduces NOOKstudy, a free e-studying tool.
- BitTorrent Admins Charged in $1.25bn Movie Piracy Case
- Google App Inventor: Now Anyone Can Create an Android App. Could App Inventor, Google’s new easy development software for Android, be Hypercard for phones?
- A New Way to Outwit Internet Fraudsters
- Pirate Bay’s Booty of Email Addresses Plundered
- RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in 2008 to recover only $391,000
- 10 Things the Internet has Ruined and Five Things it Hasn’t
- The Onion: Apple’s Friend Bar Is Genius
- The Perfect IT Guy Business Card. [Pic]