DETROIT — A jury decided Friday that James Flemons is guilty of second-degree murder but mentally ill after he slashed his co-worker to death with a homemade samurai sword in October 2004. Flemons’ lawyers claim that he “became his fantasy.”
During the delivery of the verdict, the following was recently overheard …
- All I’m saying is, where was his cleric?!!
- Don’t blame me. Blame his crappy saving throw.
- Fine! He can have his stinking Do Over! Happy?!
- Look, I don’t remeber electing you DM, so why don’t you bring your scrawny Cleric ass down here and say that to my face, “your honor!”
- You wouldn’t be making this big a deal if he been Orc!
- Your honor, I can explain everything. My buff was about to expire. I had a +7 bonus to hit with a +5 bonus to my armor class, and enough initiative to pull it off. You say I was crazy to kill him. I say I would have been crazy NOT to kill him. . .
Story and picture originally found at CourtTVNews.