10. When equipping characters, he insists on a Prada backpack.
9. He refers to his boots as “strappy” on his character sheet.
8. He pitches a tantrum during your stay in Mithril Hall, after discovering there is no Dwarven Margarita.
7. During strategy sessions, the phrase “Chorus Line” is bandied about with impunity.
6. Despite the availability of a plate armor class, he insists on sticking with the leather.
5. He continuously insists on entering combat unarmed, so as to dual wield the bitch slap.
4. Apart from the bitch slap, the only weapons he’ll wield are the whip and the riding crop.
3. Despite numerous horde encounters, his “riding” skills keep outstripping his combat skills.
2. His claims that, “Dedication is the hallmark of a true artist.” begin to grow stale three days into wearing the gown he used to “gather intelligence” at the docks before the quest.
1. Someone’s character sheet is scented, and you begin suspect it’s the pink one.
“Top Ten Signs one of your D&D Players is Secretly Gay” was written by Pipedreamergrey and originally posted to The Great Geek Manual. It may be reposted so long as this notice remains intact. Copyright 2006 Pipedreamergrey.