Why is it you never see humor geared towards the female Geek? I mean, I can’t even count the number of times I’ve see pick up lines for Geek guys, but I’ve never seen a corresponding set for girls. Why should Geek boys be the ones to have all the fun? Well, it’s time to fix that. Here, I present the top ten turn down lines for Geek Chicks who are feeling a little crowded at the local Con.
10. Old School Chicks: “Sorry, I have to stay home and defrag my hard drives this weekend.”
09. Babylon 5 Chicks: “I’m sorry, but according to Ivanova, all love is unrequited.”
08. Web Developer Chicks: “I’m sorry, your query was not recognized.”
07. Linux Chicks: “I’m going to stick with BSD – better up time.”
06. Programmer Chicks: “Go away, before I replace you with a very small shell script.”
05. Networking Chicks: “Sorry, I keep these ports Trojan free.”
04. Matrix Chicks: “Sorry, I could never date a guy who would take the blue pill, and by the look of things, you’re already on at least one brand.”
03. Star Wars Chicks: Jedi Mind Trick: “This isn’t the girl you’re looking for.” *Waves hands* “I can go about my business… Move along.”
02. D&D Chicks: *Mimes tossing dice* “Your Magic Missile… has been… resisted!”
01. “Hey! You’re right, there is no saving throw against a Magic Missile attack … and magic resistance rolls are done with two ten-sided dice… Wow. Would you maybe like to go somewhere and get a cup of coffee sometime?” That’s right, the nefarious Sarcasm Chick, most prevalent of all Geek Chicks! Snap.
“Top Ten Turn Down Lines for Geek Chicks” was written by Pipedreamergrey and originally posted to The Great Geek Manual. It may be reposted so long as this notice remains intact. Copyright 2006 Pipedreamergrey.
Footnotes: Thanks go out to AngstyCoder for input on this post!